Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tired today...

The three-day weekend spoiled me - getting up for Kaia this morning was really tough. But I did (yay me), and we did a mostly outdoor workout, which was fun. I like working out outside as long as it's not too hot. After Kaia, I went for a run - I wanted to see if running in the morning before it got hot would be easier, and it was. Unfortunately, my knee started hurting about halfway through, so I had to stop and walk part of it.

I had to go to the store this morning, and since I did Kaia *and* went for a run, I got myself a donut. It's just too hard to go to the store in the morning and not get one! I think it's okay as long as it's an occasional indulgence rather than an everyday treat. When Sean came home from work and saw that I had a donut, he recommended that I give him half because it's unhealthy. Of course, he really just wanted half of it...or even better, a whole one.

I also went for a short walk this morning because I had some errands to take care of. This afternoon I ended up taking a nap...I was just so tired! This evening I was busy with OFA stuff; which is always fun. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight and be less tired tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment